Dear Santa



Dear Santa,

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I knew you would come through. I just knew it!

How did you know that I really wanted this, instead of the way-cool-folding bicycle? Never mind. You know everything. I guess this means that I was a good boy last year.

I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear MLT,

I hope you enjoy it. I was a little disappointed by some of your behavior earlier in the year, but by the time the holidays rolled around, I got over it. Mrs. Claus has her way of bringing forgiveness into the Claus household.

I was a little delayed in getting this to you since Amazon was out of this for a while, and I wanted to wait to use some gift cards in concert with an upcoming sale. Amazon gives me some pretty sweet exclusive deals since I buy in volume.

I love you too. May your year be merry and bright.

Santa