| Mori en los rayos del sol | I died on the rays of the sun |
| la niebla de un dia sin luz | on the fog of a day without light |
| y luego en la tarde serena | and then in the quiet afternoon |
| [ungieron] mi angustia y mi pena. | my angst and my sadness flew in. |
| Soñaba aquella tarde con tus besos | I dreamed with your kiss that afternoon |
| sentiame feliz con tu regreso; | I felt happiness with your return, |
| y al verte de nuevo ante mi, | and when I saw you again in front of me |
| cantaba en mis sueños asi. | my dreams sang this way... |
| Una vez, solo te vi una vez | Only once, I only saw you once |
| y te ame... solo basto una vez. | And I loved you, once was enough |
| Hoy no se si me falta tu cariño | And today, I don't know if I am missing your love |
| ay, de mi, estoy solo sin ti | Oh, poor me, I'm so lonely without you. |
| solo tu me sabes comprender | Only you can understand me |
| siempre tu, para poder vencer | Always you, to be able to win |
| nunca mas yo te lo juro vida mia | never again I swear you, my life |
| nunca mas podre vivir sin ti. | never again, I will be able to live without you. |
[To my extraordinary friend, thank you for the translation!]
1 comment:
Thank you for wwriting this
Post a Comment