manly

me: "how did you like that, eh?"

follower: "?"

me: "did you notice the manly energy in that turn?"

follower: "why yes i did."

me: "i have been experimenting with being more *MANLY*. you know, something different from my usual wimpy self."

follower: "uh huh."

me: "anyway, one time, i apologized to a follower, after a lively vals, that i didn't know what had gotten into me, that i was out-of-control. and she said, 'oh no! i liked it. you should be out-of-control more often!' so i am just saying that i guess i am learning to be *MACHO*."

follower: "yeah. i agree. i liked it too."

me: "hmmm... i don't understand this. i mean, YOU LIKE IT THAT I AM OUT OF CONTROL?"

follower: "well... i like a variety, you know, appropriate to the music."

me: "OK. let me try this..."

(in the middle of the song, a quiet passage, I meowed. and, just as I moved macho-like, I growled.)

1 comment: