You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet.. if you haven't seen Steve W. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2xYbWNz0Xk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edlisted%2Ecom%2Fnode%2F31396&feature=player_embedded On a serious note: what do you expect? that's the general perception of TA our there in the world.
My boss sent me all of the AT videos from the show. It was so painful. I just kept repeating, 'that is *nothing* like what I'm doing. Nothing... In fact I don't know what that is.' I still can't believe Steve W.'s rose. *facepalm*
6 comments:
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet.. if you haven't seen Steve W.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2xYbWNz0Xk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edlisted%2Ecom%2Fnode%2F31396&feature=player_embedded
On a serious note: what do you expect? that's the general perception of TA our there in the world.
oh no! That was really bad.
Um, you would think someone would tell her she'd forgotten half her costume before she went onstage. So rude!
Seriously though, is this really what people think we do every Saturday night?
I couldn't take more than 20 sec of this dancing disaster.
My boss sent me all of the AT videos from the show. It was so painful. I just kept repeating, 'that is *nothing* like what I'm doing. Nothing... In fact I don't know what that is.' I still can't believe Steve W.'s rose. *facepalm*
Ayay
Which one was the "pro"? Not that it matters!
yes I think Im going to go and cringe behind the sofa..
(but a hi from England anyway!)
It looks like a comical parody--a joke, or it should be. My oh my.
Thanks for sharing...I think.
Post a Comment