Dear Diary,
During breakfast (toast, salmon, butter, yum), I had to just had to dance with Lomyl.
Lomyl came home last weekend from several long trips. I think I had numbed myself in order to stay sane, while she was away. The return brought back waves of emotional discharge.
It began Tuesday night, after her lesson with her teacher. As we danced in the living room, I could not believe the bliss that enveloped me.
Again on Wednesday.
Again on Thursday.
This morning, in the middle of the second song, I burst into tears. Uncontrollable, drippy soppy tears that poured out of everywhere (even from my nose). Every note was delicious. Every movement made sense. Everything that I wished and thought and imagined came forth between us. I felt, and she gave.
I said to Lomyl, "This is the Heaven that people in Heaven dream about."
Still in tears, I left for work. In the solitude of my car, I cried and cried and cried.
2 comments:
Magical!
I get that oftentimes with my partner, only at this point, both of us are in denial about it actually happening.
Sweet...
Post a Comment