dear diary,
In the middle of Dansons la valse, by the 17 Hippies, I felt, from within, the "being" rising. I felt the tears. I wanted to surrender to the "being." I wanted to submit to the Force. But I was not with Lomyl. She would have held me and taken care of me. I held back my tears, took a few deep breaths, and asked the Force to forgive me.
3 comments:
at some point, everyone will understand this need, and there will be no apologizing for tamping it down, because it won't have to happen.
Mtnhighmama,
You mean, no apology need to happen, right? That it is ok to be consumed by the emotion and let it all hang out?
At once, the moment is glorious and scary. It was awful to forcibly turn my back from the feeling.
Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. You should never have to apologize for feeling moved by the spirit....spirit of any kind!
Those moments are when the magic happens, when our hearts burst open and we get the chance to really 'be' together.
Post a Comment